Pool Cleaning Services
Sunrise Pool Services of Buford, GA, offers pool cleaning by trained professionals. Our pool cleaners of Atlanta and Buford are hired full time and trained by our service managers, not by subcontractors. This means that the technicians who clean and maintenance your pool have the skills and know-how to get the job done quickly and efficiently.
You can elect to use our pool cleaning services weekly, bi-weekly, or bi-monthly. When you do, our technicians will perform a deep clean, which includes a multitude of tasks to make sure you're left with a sparkling swimming pool.
We offer swimming pool cleaning services in Atlanta, Buford, Johns Creek, Alpharetta, and Duluth areas. During each visit, our technicians will complete the following:
- Backwashing filter: This involves using water from the pool to flush dirt out of your filter. The dirty water is then discarded through a hose to whatever area you designate.
- Balancing water chemistry: We'll apply the proper chemicals to your pool to make it safe and healthy for swimming. You may buy chemicals from us or have us use your chemicals.
- Blowing off pool deck: We'll use a blower to clear unwanted debris from the perimeter of your pool.
- Brushing pool surfaces: This will remove any algae that has collected in your pool.
- Checking the system: We'll routinely check your pump and filter to make sure everything is in proper working order.
- Clean and check automatic pool cleaners: We'll empty and clean your pool vacuum. This will promote its longevity and make sure it's running as efficiently as possible.
- Cleaning cartridges: If your filter has a high-pressure gauge reading, this means it's time to clean the filter cartridge. We'll take care of it.
- Cleaning tiles: If your pool has tiles rather than a liner, we'll scrub the crevices and rid them of dirt and algae.
- Empty skimmer and pump baskets: Take the day off from handling horrific beetles and spiders when you try to empty your filter baskets. Today, we've got it covered.
- Skimming the water surface: We'll use a net to clear any floating debris from your pool.
- Vacuuming the pool: Finally, we'll vacuum and clear any debris that's settled on the bottom of your pool in hard-to-reach areas.